The Bossy Clucker ladies are back to finish out their third episode, chatting about takeaways from chatting with Joey. They are talking about how to implement the things that were learned and what they are currently doing in the legal sphere because of Joey. Listen to this episode to hear the tangible things that could help your business in the legal-side. We are also asking for your questions for our last episode with Joey.
- What Kathy has learned about contracts from Joey (02:31)
- What intellectual property is & why KT is passionate about it (04:10)
- Why you need to know your own boundaries and needs (06:44)
- How KT is applying for a Trademark for Mother Cluckers Comedy (09:35)
- What her decision was behind the trademark application
- Why confidence & peace of mind is important in entrepreneurship (11:58)
- Why they led with legal
- Knowing what copyrights are and how they work (13:42)
- You can not copyright joke
Meet the Bossy Clucker Co-Hosts
Kathy E. Austin is a growth strategist, speaker and the founder of Boss Rising, a movement for creative leaders. Kathy brings over 15 years of small business and corporate expertise, during which time she unearthed the secrets of being a bossy-ass boss earning her a “real-life MBA.” Kathy helps creative leaders take their existing companies and crank it up to the place they’ve dreamed about by implementing her assessment tool the Six Pillars of Growth and through the Boss Rising Growth Accelerator. Kathy recently relocated to Seattle with her family where she cannot get enough of all the frickin’ mountains, chasing her littles, and making wine with her husband under the Perseid Peak label.
KT Speetzen is the CEO of Mother Cluckers Comedy, LLC. By day she teaches everyone from entrepreneurs, politicians to corporations the power of comedic storytelling for branding and engagement. By night she’s the and the Creator and Producer of Chicago’s The Mother Cluckers Comedy Troupe. In previous lives, KT has worked behind the scenes in documentary television for A&E, The History Channel and National Geographic, in addition to earning her Masters in Education and her National Boards Certification while teaching for the Chicago Public Schools. KT loves David Bowie, her crazy family, and is slowly starting to understand Twitter.