The Bossy Clucker ladies are back to finish out their nineteenth episode. They are talking about takeaways and implementing a healthy relationship with your business! They are chatting about takeaways from their chat with Nicole Lewis-Keeber. Listen to this episode to hear why you may want to creating a relationship with your business to help in yourself.
- How to leverage their persona’s to help with impostor syndrome (02:04)
- For Kathy’s Miss Piggy’s persona (02:50)
- What Miss Piggy would do in business
- For KT of Pepe the King Prawn (03:30)
- Being hisself
- Writing a love letter to your business + writing one back from your business (04:00)
- Having your business take care of you
- What Kathy is struggling with in her business after the letters (05:40)
- Funding for Boss Rising Accelerator as a start-up
- Not having balance in her business and life
- Stages in the journey of business (09:35)
Meet the Bossy Clucker Co-Hosts:
Kathy E. Austin is a growth strategist, speaker and the founder of Boss Rising, a movement for creative leaders. Kathy brings over 15 years of small business and corporate expertise, during which time she unearthed the secrets of being a bossy-ass boss earning her a “real-life MBA.” Kathy helps creative leaders take their existing companies and crank it up to the place they’ve dreamed about by implementing her assessment tool the Six Pillars of Growth and through the Boss Rising Growth Accelerator. Kathy recently relocated to Seattle with her family where she cannot get enough of all the frickin’ mountains, chasing her littles, and making wine with her husband under the Perseid Peak label.
KT Speetzen is the CEO of Mother Cluckers Comedy, LLC. By day she teaches everyone from entrepreneurs, politicians to corporations the power of comedic storytelling for branding and engagement. By night she’s the and the Creator and Producer of Chicago’s The Mother Cluckers Comedy Troupe. In previous lives, KT has worked behind the scenes in documentary television for A&E, The History Channel and National Geographic, in addition to earning her Masters in Education and her National Boards Certification while teaching for the Chicago Public Schools. KT loves David Bowie, her crazy family, and is slowly starting to understand Twitter.