The Bossy Clucker ladies are back this week, to answer questions from you with Renee Hribar the sales consultant behind ...Sell Like A Mother. If you have any storytelling or sales related questions for your business, she is here to help! Today Renee is answering questions, from you the viewers. Stay tuned and listen to see if your questions were answered!
- How to add the price into the sale without making it uncomfortable (01:55)
- Say the price of your service
- Give them the Goldilocks Treatment
- How to monetize authenticity when selling your core offering (07:22)
- You have to give the tools to them, but they can only be themselves
- How to better qualify leads (09:50)
- The answer is in the pre-work, not a questionaire
- Ask questions and sincerely listen
- Share how you work with your clients
- What to do when the sales call is about to end (14:16)
- Have check-ins with “no’s”
Meet the Expert:
It’s NOT your fault.
My favorite clients are the women who have the ability to change the world for the better in their hearts but need guidance in how to deliver their programs and services to the world.
Being a trusted advisor
Connecting through genuine conversations not pushing sales-y tactics
Meet the Bossy Clucker Co-Hosts:
Kathy E. Austin is a growth strategist, speaker and the founder of Boss Rising, a movement for creative leaders. Kathy brings over 15 years of small business and corporate expertise, during which time she unearthed the secrets of being a bossy-ass boss earning her a “real-life MBA.” Kathy helps creative leaders take their existing companies and crank it up to the place they’ve dreamed about by implementing her assessment tool the Six Pillars of Growth and through the Boss Rising Growth Accelerator. Kathy recently relocated to Seattle with her family where she cannot get enough of all the frickin’ mountains, chasing her littles, and making wine with her husband under the Perseid Peak label.
KT Speetzen is the CEO of Mother Cluckers Comedy, LLC. By day she teaches everyone from entrepreneurs, politicians to corporations the power of comedic storytelling for branding and engagement. By night she’s the and the Creator and Producer of Chicago’s The Mother Cluckers Comedy Troupe. In previous lives, KT has worked behind the scenes in documentary television for A&E, The History Channel and National Geographic, in addition to earning her Masters in Education and her National Boards Certification while teaching for the Chicago Public Schools. KT loves David Bowie, her crazy family, and is slowly starting to understand Twitter.