The Bossy Clucker ladies are back this week, to chat with Nicole Lewis-Keeber a Money Mindset Master. In this episode, we are learning more about Nicole and how she got into therapy and life coaching.
- Introduction to Nicole Lewis-Keeber (01:13)
- How Nicole got started in therapy and life coaching (02:01)
- Masters Degree in Social Work with a Clinical License and have experience as a Psychotherapist
- Started working with business owners and money mindset
- How Nicole transitioned into working with creatives from burn-out (04:00)
- Having a relationship with your business (07:05)
- Tell it to us like we are 5: Partnering with your imaginary friend who is actually your business
- How relationships can influence how you interact with your business (09:10)
- Having baggage comes with you to your relationship to your business
- You are NOT your business
- How can having a healthier relationship with your business can help with impostor syndrome/complex (12:28)
- Figuring out your why behind your business
Meet the Expert:
Nicole is a Money Mindset Master with a background in therapy and life coaching. Using a conversational, engaging, humor-infused approach to complex challenges, Nicole’s talks and coaching programs guide business owners, coaches, and healers to reveal and release their underlying blocks and barriers to having a business they love and that loves them back. She guides clients through targeted approaches so that they can master their mindset, heal their heart, empower their future, and make some damn money!
Nicole lives in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with her husband Jason and three fat, happy cats. It is well known that Nicole loves 80’s music, a good martini, and heartfelt snark-filled conversations with friends.
Meet the Bossy Clucker Co-Hosts:
Kathy E. Austin is a growth strategist, speaker and the founder of Boss Rising, a movement for creative leaders. Kathy brings over 15 years of small business and corporate expertise, during which time she unearthed the secrets of being a bossy-ass boss earning her a “real-life MBA.” Kathy helps creative leaders take their existing companies and crank it up to the place they’ve dreamed about by implementing her assessment tool the Six Pillars of Growth and through the Boss Rising Growth Accelerator. Kathy recently relocated to Seattle with her family where she cannot get enough of all the frickin’ mountains, chasing her littles, and making wine with her husband under the Perseid Peak label.
KT Speetzen is the CEO of Mother Cluckers Comedy, LLC. By day she teaches everyone from entrepreneurs, politicians to corporations the power of comedic storytelling for branding and engagement. By night she’s the and the Creator and Producer of Chicago’s The Mother Cluckers Comedy Troupe. In previous lives, KT has worked behind the scenes in documentary television for A&E, The History Channel and National Geographic, in addition to earning her Masters in Education and her National Boards Certification while teaching for the Chicago Public Schools. KT loves David Bowie, her crazy family, and is slowly starting to understand Twitter.