The Bossy Clucker ladies are back to finish out their seventeenth episode at Stoup Brewery! The duo are introducing Nicole Lewis-Keeber. Nicole is a money mindset master with a background in therapy and life coaching. Learn more about having a healthy relationship with your business and what to expect when the bossy clucker ladies talk to Nicole.
- What month 5’s theme is (01:45)
- Anxiety and fear in business
- Imposter Syndrome
- Introducing our fifth, and final, month guest, Nicole Lewis-Keeber (03:19)
- Helping you have a better relationship with your business
- What the ladies are excited to talk about with Nicole (05:07)
- Imposter Syndrome
- Dealing with the “what’s next” mentality
- Having therapy about your business (07:39)
- What their biggest fears have been in business (08:43)
- Visibility hurdle for Kathy
- KT’s ostrich complex and putting her head in the sand
Meet the Bossy Clucker Co-Hosts:
Kathy E. Austin is a growth strategist, speaker and the founder of Boss Rising, a movement for creative leaders. Kathy brings over 15 years of small business and corporate expertise, during which time she unearthed the secrets of being a bossy-ass boss earning her a “real-life MBA.” Kathy helps creative leaders take their existing companies and crank it up to the place they’ve dreamed about by implementing her assessment tool the Six Pillars of Growth and through the Boss Rising Growth Accelerator. Kathy recently relocated to Seattle with her family where she cannot get enough of all the frickin’ mountains, chasing her littles, and making wine with her husband under the Perseid Peak label.
KT Speetzen is the CEO of Mother Cluckers Comedy, LLC. By day she teaches everyone from entrepreneurs, politicians to corporations the power of comedic storytelling for branding and engagement. By night she’s the and the Creator and Producer of Chicago’s The Mother Cluckers Comedy Troupe. In previous lives, KT has worked behind the scenes in documentary television for A&E, The History Channel and National Geographic, in addition to earning her Masters in Education and her National Boards Certification while teaching for the Chicago Public Schools. KT loves David Bowie, her crazy family, and is slowly starting to understand Twitter.